Process of Affiliation PMKVY Training Centre Registration
Apply for PMKVY Training Centre in India
1. Training Centre affiliation is granted on the basic job roles.
2. Training Centre pay an Affiliation fee for each job role.
3. Training Centre who apply online affiliation request is forwarded to the SSC ( sector skill councils).
4. Every Scheme has own target process and according this process training centre allocate targets.
5. Training Centre has performance Standards Metrics
PMKVY Training Centre Registration Fee
PMKVY Training Centre Registration Fee of INR 12,000 shall be charged. This fee shall be non-refundable. Annual Monitoring Fee 8000. Monitoring Team can monitor your training centre activity through surprise visit by QCI(Quality control of India)check report online submitted by training centre. Every PMKVY Training Centre will go under inspection both through online and Offline(Inspector of QCI appointed by NSDC) &gets grade 1 to 5 start grade . Star grade depend on which score have you got.
Percentage of Scores Grade
85-100 % 5 Star
70- 84 % 4 Star
55 -69 % 3 Star
40 -54 % 2 Star
Below 40 % 1 Star
These standards will be scored out of 100 marks
Basica and Manadatory infrastructure
1.Availability of separate washroom facility for male and female trainees
2.Availability of safe/clean drinking water facility
3.Training Centre is acceptably clean
4.Health and Safety Facilities
5.Avaialibility of Aadhar Enabled Biometrics attendence machine
6.At least One trainer certiﬁed in Entrepreneurship by NIESBUD or any similar
7.Availability of NSQF aligned training material (For each Job Role)
8.Availaibility of Equipment/ Tools/ Machinery in Lab (For each Job Role)
9.Type of Building
10. Availability of CCTV cameras in Training Centre
11.Availability of pantry,lift ((Optional)) and parking facilities
12.Availability of ramps, Lifts and toilets for differently-abled people((Optional))
13. Proximity to Public Transport System i.e. Bus Stand, Metro Station, Railway Station
14.Availability of overhead projectors
15.Availability of Air-Conditioning in all classrooms((Optional))
16.Availability of Internet Connectivity
17. Availability of Power Backup
18.Availability of Library Facility
PMKVY Targets Allocation Methodology
The PMKVY Targets may be allocated to the TC for a period of 6 or 12 months on the basis of the grading of centres; the capacity of centres with a provision for periodic review (Compliance and Performance) as per the Monitoring Guidelines of PMKVY. NSDC proposes the below methodology for allocating the targets to various TCs/TPs approved (or yet to be approved) under PMKVY 2016-20.
How to Get PMKVY Targets
1. PMKVY Targets would be allocated for three months with monthly compliance review and quarterly performance review.
2. Shortlisting of centres: TCs approved by SSCs on SDMS would be eligible to receive the targets; TCs will be shortlisted to ensure sector and geographical coverage; Usable area greater than 3000 sq. ft. is preferable however not a mandatory condition.
3. TCs will be assessed and veriﬁed as per the Monitoring Guidelines of PMKVY.
4. Targets to be estimated by NSDC PMU basis centre capacity and to be allocated directly to the centres through SDMS.
5. Centre capacity would depend upon number of PMKVY classrooms; number of Job roles/SSCs afﬁliated to; number of course hours in a job role (approximately 200 hours), and number of certiﬁed trainers.
6. PMKVY Target allocation methodology is based upon the following assumptions: Number of Operating hours in a day: 8 hours Batch operational hours in a day: 4 hours (2 hours each for theory and practical) Job role-wise number of classrooms and labs, whichever is less Total number of hours for a job role as prescribed by the SSC
7. For every approved job role PMU will award targets for 3 months to the full capacity as self-declared by the training centres/partners and validated by monitoring team during the visits. This may get altered depending upon spare capacity and performance of the training centre during the interim reviews.
8. In case of non-achievement, targets will roll back and readjusted to better performing centres/partners subject to spare capacities.
1. Centre accreditation and afﬁliation agency to share approved job role-wise requested capacity v/s actual capacity available for all the approved centres.
2. New targets to be allocated in the ﬁrst half of the month on SDMS only to the afﬁliated and accredited TCs (exceptions in special areas or underserved geographies).
3. Centres accredited and afﬁliated within the ﬁrst fortnight (15 days) of the quarter will be accounted in the same quarter, else in the subsequent quarter.
4. Any TC that undergoes ﬁrst time accreditation and afﬁliation or re-accreditation and re-afﬁliation shall be allocated targets
STEP by STEP Guide : How to apply for PMKVY ?
We need the below things before starting the process of centre validation:
1) Centre photographs & Complete Address with pin code.(Center address proof should be submitted such as Electricity Bill,Telephone bill,Incorporation certificate,Service Tax)
2) Franchise MOU to be executed with us afresh.
3) Trainer CV’s & Trainer Pics with Aadhar Number
4) Centre Ownership documents (Such as Electricity Bill,Telephone bill,Incorporation certificate,Service Tax,Rent aggrement)
5) Total covered area of the centre
6) Parliament Constituency of the Centre
7) ID/Address proofs of the Centre Head
How Registration will happen?
After that, Bivha CDC (Parent Organization) shall verify and create Username and password for center enrollment. You need to log-in via that Username and password at NSDC portal to apply for Center.
Now fill entire details in CAAF Form and save it. You need to pay desire amount mentioned below.
- Accreditation fees : Rs 12000
- Center Monitoring Fees (Job roles) : Rs 1000 per job Role
- Continues monitoring fees : Rs 8000
- Affiliation charge : Rs 6000 per job role
- Processing Fees toward CAAF: Rs 15000 (optional)
By paying and submitting documents successfully, center shall be sent to NSDC and QCI for center inspection. Center shall be inspected by QCI’s center inspector and report sent to concern SSC and NSDC.
For Quick support Please call:08986054337