|| If you are Facing any Issues in registration of PMKVY training center, Please Call: 089860-54337
Process of Affiliation PMKVY Training Centre Registration
PMKVY Franchise | Register for PMKVY training center
Bivha Corporation |Bivha Career Development center invites applications for establishment of “Training center” for various skill development projects such as, PMKVY, DDUGK, MANAS, NDLM etc. There shall be a prescribed format to be filled in by the applicants and they shall have to pay the application fee,
processing fee (Non-refundable) and security deposit (refundable) as fixed by the “Accreditation and Affiliation committee”.
Who can apply?
Individual, aided/ self-financed institutions of higher and secondary education, registered societies, trusts, companies, etc., having the arrangement of competent counselors, basic infrastructure for class-rooms, laboratories, library, etc. may apply. The experience of operating the teaching institutions or programmes of study shall be preferred.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PMKVY TRAINING CENTER
Basic and Mandatory infrastructure (All below listed are mandatory)
- Minimum 3000 Sqft carpet area (For North-East 1500 sqft area) including office, classroom, lab, wash-rooms etc. Building should well Plastered, Color Distempered/Whitewashed
- Counseling Area
- Administrator Cabin
- Placement and Entrepreneur Cell
- Classroom & Lab for Each Courses (Area of Classroom & Size varies, click here)
- Separate washroom facility for male and female trainees
- Safe/clean drinking water facility
- Health and Safety Facilities
- Aadhar Enabled Biometrics attendance machine
- CCTV Camera
- Pantry (Kitchen)
- Fan & Exhaust Fan
Air-Conditioning in all classrooms((Optional)
- Internet Connectivity min 1 MBPS or, 3G/4G
- Power Backup (UPS/Genset/Inverter)
- Library Facility
- At least 3 Computers or, Laptops
- Laser Printers
- Web Cam
- Fire Fighting Equipment
- First Aid Kit/Box
Trainers Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification :Min. Graduate
- Experience : Min 3 years
- Must be SSC certified (We will Help you to ssc Certified)
Center Staff |Manpower
- Center Head
- Security Guard
- Office helper
Centers should provide:
- At least 5 Computers with facility for Laser Printers, Broadband Internet, Web Cam, Wi-Fi Network and Scanning for day to day office work.
- An aesthetic look, both from inside and outside, worthy of a quality educational set up.
- The entry points with display of the signboard as per design given by Bivha.
- Minimum of 3000 sq. ft. (For PMKVY/NSDC) covered area or more depending upon the program(s) being.
- Conducted and sufficient open space (owned or long lease) is essential for an study
- Minimum area of 10 sq. ft. per student for classroom & Lab.
- Essential infrastructure like Reception Desk, Coordinator Room, Computer-room, UPS (power back up), Licensed Software, 1 MBPS/3G/4G Broadband Internet Connection.
- Teaching-Aids, Furniture, Fixtures and other equipments as per the need of the course(s). (Photographs and CDs are to be submitted along with INFORMATION CENTRE Registration Form separately).
- A well laid out Library, sufficient to accommodate at least 10% of the enrolled candidates at a time. The Library should have adequate number of books including reference books of all courses being conducted at the
- A minimum 0f 10 reference books per course.
• Rent agreement or, Telephone bill or, Electricity Bill in the name of Training center.
• ID & residence proof of Applicant (Franchise applicant)
• ID & residence proof of Center Manager
• ID & residence proof of SPOC (Head of Management)
• Aadhar card of Trainers
• Internet connection bill
PMKVY Targets Allocation Methodology
The PMKVY Targets may be allocated to the TC for a period of 6 or 12 months on the basis of the grading of centres; the capacity of centres with a provision for periodic review (Compliance and Performance) as per the Monitoring Guidelines of PMKVY. NSDC proposes the below methodology for allocating the targets to various TCs/TPs approved (or yet to be approved) under PMKVY 2016-20.
How to Get PMKVY Targets
1. PMKVY Targets would be allocated for three months with monthly compliance review and quarterly performance review.
2. Shortlisting of centres: TCs approved by SSCs on SDMS would be eligible to receive the targets; TCs will be shortlisted to ensure sector and geographical coverage; Usable area greater than 3000 sq. ft. is preferable.
3. TCs will be assessed and veriﬁed as per the Monitoring Guidelines of PMKVY.
4. Targets to be estimated by NSDC PMU basis centre capacity and to be allocated directly to the centres through SDMS.
5. Centre capacity would depend upon number of PMKVY classrooms; number of Job roles/SSCs afﬁliated to; number of course hours in a job role (approximately 200 hours), and number of certiﬁed trainers.
6. PMKVY Target allocation methodology is based upon the following assumptions: Number of Operating hours in a day: 8 hours Batch operational hours in a day: 4 hours (2 hours each for theory and practical) Job role-wise number of classrooms and labs, whichever is less Total number of hours for a job role as prescribed by the SSC
7. For every approved job role PMU will award targets for 3 months to the full capacity as self-declared by the training centres/partners and validated by monitoring team during the visits. This may get altered depending upon spare capacity and performance of the training centre during the interim reviews.
8. In case of non-achievement, targets will roll back and readjusted to better performing centres/partners subject to spare capacities.
1. Centre accreditation and afﬁliation agency to share approved job role-wise requested capacity v/s actual capacity available for all the approved centres.
2. New targets to be allocated in the ﬁrst half of the month on SDMS only to the afﬁliated and accredited TCs (exceptions in special areas or underserved geographies).
3. Centres accredited and afﬁliated within the ﬁrst fortnight (15 days) of the quarter will be accounted in the same quarter, else in the subsequent quarter.
4. Any TC that undergoes ﬁrst time accreditation and afﬁliation or re-accreditation and re-afﬁliation shall be allocated targets
STEP by STEP Guide : How to apply for PMKVY ?
We need the below things before starting the process of centre validation:
1) Centre photographs & Complete Address with pin code.(Center address proof should be submitted such as Electricity Bill,Telephone bill,Incorporation certificate,Service Tax)
2) Franchise MOU to be executed with us afresh.
3) Trainer CV’s & Trainer Pics with Aadhar Number
4) Centre Ownership documents (Such as Electricity Bill,Telephone bill,Incorporation certificate,Service Tax,Rent aggrement)
5) Total covered area of the centre
6) Parliament Constituency of the Centre
7) ID/Address proofs of the Centre Head
How Registration will happen?
After that, Bivha CDC (Parent Organization) shall verify and create Username and password for center enrollment. You need to log-in via that Username and password at NSDC portal to apply for Center.
Now fill entire details in CAAF Form and save it. You need to pay desire amount mentioned below.
- Accreditation fees (Also known as Application fees): Rs 15000
- Center Monitoring Fees (Job roles) : Rs 3000 per job Role
- Continues monitoring fees : Rs 8000
- Affiliation charge : Rs 6000 per job role
Processing Fees toward CAAF: Rs 15000 (optional)
By paying and submitting documents successfully, center shall be sent to NSDC and QCI for center inspection. Center shall be inspected by QCI’s center inspector and report sent to concern SSC and NSDC.
For Quick support Please call:08986054337
- For Level 1 & 2 : Rs 28.00 per hour/per candidate
- For Level 3 : Rs 34.00 per hour/per candidate
- For Level 4 : Rs 40.00 per hour/per candidate
- For total payout, Multiply per hour with total hour. That’s shall be total payment paid per candidate.
Payouts will be directly transferred to the Training Center’s bank account as per the below milestones:-
- 30% As Advance On Commencement of Training Batch against validated candidates
- 50% On successful certification of the trainees
- 20% Outcome based on placements
Your Sharing will be 70% and Bivha CDC will be 30%
NOTE: The amount disbursed to the Training Partner against a dropped or failed candidates in first tranche shall be adjusted in subsequent tranches. Candidates may enroll second time in the same/different course in the Scheme but the payout for such candidates shall only be given for a maximum of two courses provided that there is a six month gap between the certification date of the first course and batch start date of the subsequent course. Annual reconciliation of pay-outs disbursed against each candidate certified and placed by Training Partner shall be undertaken before disbursal of the final tranche. Any excessive payment shall be adjusted and released or recovered from the Training Partner.
Special provision for concession in the placement conditions under Agriculture sector, Handicraft sector and related job roles would be made under PMKVY.
| PMKVY | CLASSROOM SIZE | EQUIPMENT | TRAINERS | COURSES LIST
List of Tool :PMKVY-Equipment Details (34 SSCs)
Classroom & Lab Size :Classroom and Lab Size (34 SSCs)
Trainer Details :SSC and Job Role-wise Trainer Qualification Criteria
Courses List :PMKVY Course List-NSDC
This section provide complete information about “HOW TO APPLY FOR PMKVY”?
PMKVY is govt of India,funded program under “skill India”. Bivha CDC act as “Parent organization” to implements govt project by “establishing” pmkvy training centers.Become PMKVY,NSDC training center -To know more call us : 089860-54337